Sunday, August 1, 2010

Avalon Naturalist Resort

The busy season is beginning. Some of the events are those we have done in the past and this year we have a few new ones added to the list.  We will be starting the season with the Avalon resort in Paw Paw west virginia, is a wonderful experience being one with nature and the world around us. I have created some really cool new products and I am looking forward to good weather and  a great time meeting up with the the nicest of people.
From there we will be heading to the frontier festival which will be held in Pennsylvania.

If information is needed for either event just email me at rcm_08@yahoo.com and we will help to make your summer a memorable one. Great products, music and a good time.

Forever Free...it wasn't until I acknowledged the path of my own soul that I realized I am forever free.

No comments: