Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mammoth Park

The weather is just not cooperating. I am quite aware that into each life a little rain must fall, but this week, I think we have had a little more then our share. Though the events do go on and Mammoth park is on the list for this Sunday June 6 th . Like any good event, the people make it worth while, I have lost track of how many people I have met and how wonderful they make the moment. Sometimes it is just a brief conversation other times it is the sharing of stories.
I have been working on new poetry and skin care products. It seems the more you do the more you want to do. I at times feel pulled in various directions. I know that it is a plus to be out and about but also a challenge as I battle to pull it all together. Mammoth Park starts early Sunday morning and continues on till about 7 pm.So those of you in and around the Westmoreland area come on out and enjoy the day.




No comments: